July 28, 2022
HistoryHound 2.3.3 is a free update
for all registered HistoryHound users.
This release adds support for the Orion browser, new filtering options, full compatibility with the latest beta version of macOS 13 Ventura, and
fixes bugs with the parsing and display of web pages with non-roman characters.
If you already use HistoryHound, just download
and install the new version — HistoryHound
will preserve your license information.
If you're new to HistoryHound, download
it and give it a try. You'll be glad you
- Added support for the Orion web browser.
- Updated HistoryHound's prompts for Full Disk Access so they work correctly on macOS 13 Ventura.
- When clicking on a search result, HistoryHound will not try to load the page if the browser view in the search window is hidden.
- You can now use filters to exclude particular sites, URLs, titles, or page sources. For example, adding "-site:apple.com" will show all search results that aren't from apple.com (as opposed to using "site:apple.com", without the preceding '-' character, which shows only results from apple.com).
- Fixed problems with the titles of some non-roman web pages getting scrambled.
- Corrected performance problems in the Index Status window.
Thanks for your interest in HistoryHound!
Don't forget to try the other great St.
Clair Software Products, including Default